If you are looking to make some extra cash on eBay, you might be wondering what items are an easy sell. The truth is, there are thousands of items bringing top dollar on eBay these days. Take a look below at some examples of what items to sell on eBay so you can make some fast cash yourself. These 7 items are currently trending and a great way to get your closets empty and more cash in your pocket!
7 Of the Top Items to Sell on eBay
1. Children’s Clothing. New and gently used children’s clothing is a fast seller on eBay. Seasonal items sell best when sold in the season they can be worn in. Don’t forget to list accessories such as shoes, coats, hats, even socks and Halloween costumes. Items sell best when gently worn, with labels attached.
2. Women’s Accessories. Women’s accessories such as new and gently used scarves, purses, jewelry, sunglasses, and handbags are all great sellers. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures and includes as much information as possible to bring in the highest dollar.
3. Cell Phones. Do you have an old cell phone you aren’t using? If so, sell it on eBay! People buy phones of all makes and models and even less than perfect condition. So sell your old phone on eBay and fetch some cash!
4. Collectibles. This category includes a wide range of items such as sports collectibles, glassware, collectible jewelry, movie memorabilia, vintage kitchenware, pottery, vintage textiles, and the list goes on. Any items considered collectible or vintage are perfect for eBay and getting in the hand of collectors.
5. Books. College textbooks, cookbooks, children’s books, and vintage books all sell well on eBay. Go through your bookshelves and see what you want to part with. Chances are, someone on eBay is looking for it.
6. Baby Gear. Baby monitors, crib sets, Bumbo seats, and other baby accessories sell well on eBay as new mom’s are trying to save a little cash. Sell your gently used, clean baby items once your child outgrows them, and free up some space while making some money. Be sure to check and see if the items you want to sell are not recalled, too.
7. Children’s Toys. Get rid of your gently used children’s toys on eBay and get the cash you need to buy new and more age appropriate toys. You can also sell vintage toys, toy parts, toy accessories, dolls, etc. There is a huge market for these items on eBay and you are sure to make some dough.