These St. Patrick's Day crafts for kids are a great way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your kids.
Being that I have a ‘wee bit of Irish' in me, I have to say, St. Patrick's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I remember as a child, picking out my outfit with care to make sure I had some green on me for the big day. I went to a Catholic private school, so it was a huge problem to not wear green on St. Patrick's day and if you were one who did, you probably went home with small bruises from all the pinches you got during the course of the day.
One reason I really loved St. Patrick's day was the fun green crafts. I did so many clover projects over the years! One of the best ones I made was when I did this glittery 4 leaf clover project. What kid doesn't like glitter?
Unfortunately being from Montana, in March, we were lucky to see the ground not covered in snow, let alone for clovers to be popping up, so I had to wait until summer if I wanted to go on a hunt for a 4 leaf clover. I found quite a few as I remember. I wish I would have saved them.
I hope you get some time to sit down with your kiddos and do some crafts for the upcoming holiday. Here is a list of 15 St. Patrick's Day crafts for kids to get you started!
15 St. Patrick's Day Crafts For Kids
- St. Patrick's Day Napkin Rings – Military Wives Saving
- DIY Chenille Shamrocks – Premeditated Leftovers
- Leprechaun Spy Glass – Premeditated Leftovers
- Rainbow/ Pot of Gold Craft – 7 On A Shoestring
- Layered Felt Rainbow – Crafts By Amanda
- Shamrock Sun Catchers – Crystal and Co.
- Shamrock Canvas Art – Meaningful Momma
- Rainbow Shamrocks – Crystal and Co.
- Wine Cork Clover Stamps – Premeditated Leftovers
- St. Patrick's Day Window Clings – Crafts By Amanda
- Leprechaun Headband Craft – Club Chica Circle
- Leprechaun Handprint Craft – Stockpiling Moms
- Leprechaun Trap Tutorial – This Momma Loves
- Build Your Own Rainbow Kit – Premeditated Leftovers
- Stained Glass Rainbows – Mom on Time Out
- Rainbow Loom Lucky Charm Bracelet – Pink When
- Potted Rainbow Craft – Mom on Time Out
There are plenty of crafts for kids of all ages included, so I hope you make some of your own crafting luck with the crafts included in the roundup! Which ones are you going to give a try? I would love to hear about it in the comments!