I love that these 20 Gluten-Free Valentine's Day Desserts are not only delicious, but safe for us to eat. There are simple recipes like our own chocolate raspberry bark, and complicated but amazing gluten-free shortbread cookies. By thinking outside the box or just using classic flavors of chocolate and fresh fruit, you can create a wonderful gluten-free platter of delicious Valentine's Day desserts everyone will love.
20 Gluten-Free Valentine's Day Desserts
- Chocolate Raspberry Bark from Premeditated Leftovers
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Cake from All Day I Dream About Food
- Valentine Vanilla Raspberry Cupcakes from Gluten-Free Canteen
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Hearts from Premeditated Leftovers
- Gluten-Free Molten Chocolate Cake from Namely Marly
- Blackberry Love Cinnamon Rolls from Sassy Southern Yankee
- Chocolate Dipped Clementine Hearts from Premeditated Leftovers
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Dipped Cookies from Real The Kitchen & Beyond
- Valentine's Day Gluten-Free Shortbread Cookies from Today's Frugal Mom
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from Natural Chow
- Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake from Premeditated Leftovers
- Devil's Food Cupcakes from Gluten Free Mommy
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Real The Kitchen & Beyond
- Raw Peanut Butter Truffles from Raia's Recipes
- Cherry Flavored White Chocolate Hearts from Premeditated Leftovers
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Natural Chow
- New York Style Cheesecake from The Intoxicated Life
- No Bake Coconut Delights from Whole New Mom
- Gluten Free Vanilla Bundt Cake with Vanilla Bean Glaze from Premeditated Leftovers
- Chocolate Covered Cherries from Elana's Pantry
Dark chocolate is a theme around Valentine's Day, and this list of gluten-free Valentine's Day desserts features a lot of this luxurious treat. It is an excellent way to accent fresh fruit. I love the idea of taking even store- bought gluten-free cookies and dipping them in chocolate like the chocolate-dipped cookies on this list. Creating a delicious gluten-free Valentine's day dessert mean you have to spend hours in the kitchen. Ideas like these make it so much easier!
Pick your favorite ideas from this list and prepare a fun and romantic gluten-free Valentine's Day dessert that everyone in your house will enjoy. Remember, romance and special treats don't have to be reserved for one day a year. You can enjoy these recipe anytime!