These free long sleeve shirt patterns for women would be great custom additions for your wardrobe.
With the weather getting cooler soon, it’s time to start thinking about pulling out your cool weather clothing. This is usually a time when we decide what still fits, what we never will wear and what needs an update. This is also a perfect time to add a couple new pieces to your closet and to help you do that, here are 10 free long sleeve shirt patterns!
10 Free Long Sleeve Shirt Patterns for Women
1. This simple Pleated Collar Top from Melly Sews looks great with jeans for a casual look, or under a blazer for a more sophisticated look.
2. Dixie DIY says this T-Shirt Mini Dress can be either worn as a dress or a tunic. It looks super comfortable! I like the way she offers suggestions on how to alter it for several different finished looks!
3. On BurdaStyle, there is a great tutorial on how to make a Wrap Shirt. This would look great dressed up or down.
4. Martha Stewart has a great pattern for a Light Weight Blouse that can be lengthened to be a dress. It looks very comfortable, especially for the early part of the cool weather.
5. Make it and Love it features a J. Crew-inspired Corsage Shirt that seems to be pretty easy to do. It features great texture around the collar, don’t you think?
6. Another great top from Melly Stews, this High Low Top would look great with jeans or even leggings! I love this and it is a super trendy style right now.
7. This Doleman Sleeve Top from Cation Designs is simple yet would look great by itself or under a cardigan. I love all the different colors and patterns she uses to show this shirt’s versatility!
8. For something basis that you can do over and over again with different effects and looks, try making this Easy Tee from It’s Always Autumn.
9. When the evenings get chilly and you don’t want to bring along a coat, this Granny Hoodie shirt from Made By Me, Shared With You will be perfect! It can be worn as a top or a jacket!
10. I am really loving the stuff over at Melly Sews and this last one is from this blog as well. It is an amazing pattern and tutorial on how to make an embroidered Sashiko Tunic. This is so simple, yet it makes a great statement!
Are you excited to wrap yourself up in warmer clothing? Which design is your favorite? I would love to know what projects you will be working on in the comments!
More Free Sewing Patterns
- 10 Free Kid’s Pajama Patterns
- 10 Free Quilt Patterns
- 10 Free Pillow Patterns
- 9 Free Layette Patterns
- 10 Free Dress Patterns for Girls
- 10 Free Skirt Patterns for Girls
- 10 Free Sundress Patterns for Girls
- 10 Free Skirt Patterns for Women
- 10 Free Nightgown Patterns for Women
- 10 Free Sundress Patterns for Women