This DIY Linen Spray with Rosemary and Lemongrass adds a fresh scent to your linens without toxic chemicals.Making your own DIY linen spray is a great way to know that what you’re spraying in your home is non-toxic and safe for you and your family! So many of the sprays out there now have awful chemicals in them. They can wreak havoc on your system & cause a lot of health issues, from hormone imbalance to headaches.
This DIY Linen Spray with Rosemary and Lemongrass is very easy to make. You can always add more essential oils or change the scent all-together by trying other ones, too. The rosemary and the lavender are both antibacterial oils so they will kill the germs in the air or on the mattress. These oils will also make you feel refreshed and rested.
This recipe makes a 4 oz. size spray bottle, so plan accordingly if your bottle is larger.
DIY Linen Spray with Rosemary and Lemongrass
- 4 ounce spray bottle ( Glass is best, but any will do. Just be sure if you are adding any citrus oils that you do not use plastic, as they will eat into it and break down the chemicals!)
- 2 tablespoon witch hazel
- distilled water
- 8 drops pure rosemary essential oil
- 8 drops pure lemongrass essential oil
1. First, add your witch hazel into the spray bottle and then add your essential oils.
2. Mix them well and then top off with the distilled water to fill the bottle the rest of the way up.
3. Shake well and it’s ready to go!
Spray on to your bedding, sheets, pillowcases, or in the air as needed.