These 15 Spring crafts for kids are a great way to celebrate the beginning of spring.
Right now it looks wet, slushy, and dreary outside, but I am hoping soon the weather turns into one of my favorite seasons: Spring! I saw a quote today that really made me get excited for the season. It said, “Flowers are the Earth’s laughter.” This totally rang true for me as I find springtime to be a great season for feeling renewed and full of joy just like a good belly laugh does.
When I was a kid, my grandfather would pay the first grandchild to find a dandelion in the spring. It was always fun to compete with my brother and cousins to see who would be the first one to spot one and bring it to him for our reward. I think I only won one year, but the excitement of spring was still glowing inside me even if I didn’t win. I used to look for buds to appear on the trees as I eagerly waited for the robins to be found in my backyard as if they were the messengers of mother nature for the arrival of renewed life.
Now is the perfect time to get your kids together to do some fun spring crafts. The weather may still be a little chilly where you are, but you can still celebrate the beginning of spring with these 15 Spring Crafts for Kids.
15 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Twig Trellis and Bean Stalk / Homework: Today’s Assignments to be Inspired
- 80’s Style Painted Tees / Organized 31
- Cupcake Liner Flowers / Meaningful Mama
- Homemade Windsock / Premeditated Leftovers
- Ladybug Sun Visors / Crafts By Amanda
- Butterfly Magnets / Mom Endeavors
- Hairy; A Spring Gardening Craft / Mom Vs. The Boys
- Flower Fairies / Meaningful Mama
- Bleach Dyed T-Shirts / Premeditated Leftovers
- How to Make a Cheerio Bird Feeder / Premeditated Leftovers
- Flower Streamers / Smart Bottom Enterprises
- Stone Garden Markers / Twig And Toadstool
- Tulip Fork Paintings / Blog Me Mom
- Tissue Paper Rainbows / Coupons Are Great
- Clothespin Caterpillar Magnet / Juggling Act Mama
What are you most looking forward to about spring? Do you have any spring traditions?