These 4th Of July Desserts will help you find a red, white, and blue patriotic dessert recipe for your holiday celebration!
Independence Day has always been one of my favorite holidays both as a kid and an adult. There’s something so amazing about it and I love coming together as a country, despite our differences to celebrate. I remember always having a picnic or a camping get-together when I was young and something that was always a part of the food spread was some delicious red, white and blue desserts. I looked forward to those almost as much as the fireworks later in the evening. Every year, my mom and my other family members would try to come up with something different. If you want to impress your family and friends this year, check out this spectacular list of amazing 4th of July desserts.
4th of July Desserts
Choose one or more of these 4th of July dessert recipes to add a festive touch to your treat table this year. You can also use these Fourth of July desserts for inspiration. Many of these red, white, and blue desserts are patriotic twists on classic recipes.
1. For an easy no-bake 4th of July dessert recipe, try your hand at these Patriotic White Chocolate Covered Oreos.
2. These Patriotic Star Sugar Cookies are as lovely as they are delicious!
3. Since berries are in season now, it’s the perfect time to make this cute Flag Cake with Cheesecake Topping from Spend with Pennies.
4. Rice Krispie treats are always a hit so I love these cute little Red, White, and Blue Rice Krispie Treat Balls from Two Sisters Crafting.
5. These Fireworks Blondies from Crazy for Crust are sure to make a crowd happy and they are easy to make, too.
6. It’s always a hot day on the 4th of July so these Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Pops from Oh My Creative are sure to cool everyone off.
7. I love the look and portability of these 4th of July Brownie Bites from Real Food By Dad.
8. These Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes from Our Family of Seven will definitely make everyone smile.
9. If you have always wanted to try making macarons these Red, White, and Blue Cherry Cheesecake Macarons from Baking a Moment are a perfect chance to do so.
10. If you don’t have much time to throw something together, this Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Salad from The Slow Roasted Italian is a quick dessert to make.
11. Fourth of July Cake Rolls used to be a staple at celebrations so I love this vintage throwback recipe for a 4th of July Cake Roll from Taste and Tell.
12. This Patriotic Muddy Buddy Snack Mix from Baby Savers is a great grab and go treat for the celebration.
13. For a unique twist on patriotic desserts, make Ice-Cream Cone Eagle Cupcakes.
14. Another great treat to make that requires very little time are these Firecracker Marshmallows from Kid Friendly Things to Do.
15. I love the star strawberry touches on these Easy Red, White and Blue Trifles from Fox and Briar.
16. Need an easy 4th of July dessert recipe that doesn't require baking? Turn Twinkies into a patriotic treat with these American Flag Treats on a Stick by Craft, Create Cook.
17. These Star Cookies are covered in stars making them doubly patriotic!
18. These Cherry-Stuffed Oreo Truffles are top with patriotic sprinkles. They are an easy 4th of July dessert recipe. This make-ahead treat is easy to bring along to picnics and barbecues!
More Patriotic Desserts
19. Raspberry and Blueberry Popsicles are not only a healthy treat, but the red and blue berries also make them a festive way to cool off on a hot day!
20. The berries on this Vanilla Bundt Cake with Berry Glaze lend a patriotic touch without turning to food color for those who need to avoid food dyes.