Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus…. In the form of these tasty and simply sweet Santa Rice Krispie Treats.
We made these Santa Rice Krispie Treats with prepackaged Rice Krispie Treats so they are incredibly easy to put together. even if you are super busy this holiday season you will still look like super mom when you show up to the class Christmas party or anywhere else with them. You might also want to add them to this year’s cookie baking party for something fresh and new.
Santa Rice Krispie Treats
- 8 count package of Kellogg’s Rice Krispie Treats
- 12-ounce package of Wilton white candy melts
- Red sugar crystals
- 8 white Sixlets
- 8 Red M&Ms
- 16 large candy eyes
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Insert a popsicle stick into the base of each Rice Krispie Treat and place them in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the white candy melts into a microwave-safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Carefully dip the top of the Rice Krispie Treat into the white melted chocolate.
- Use a spoon to add a ring of white chocolate around the base of the Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place the Rice Krispie Treat on the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle coconut flake on the base of the Santa making his beard.
- Sprinkle red sugar crystals on the white melted chocolate on top for Santa’s hat.
- Place a white Sixlet on the side of Santa’s hat.
- Add a small amount of melted white chocolate to the back of 2 large candy eyes and place on Santa’s face.
- Lastly, add a small amount of melted white chocolate to an M&M and place it as the nose on Santa’s face.
- Repeat with all Rice Krispie Treats.