This easy Pumpkin Pie Refrigerator Oatmeal is a healthy way to satisfy pumpkin pie cravings!
One of my favorite holiday dishes is pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. The day after Thanksgiving, I always eat leftover pumpkin pie for breakfast (if there is any leftover pie). I started making this Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal so I could have pumpkin pie for breakfast all year without the extra calories and dairy.
This delicious oatmeal is only sweetened with sweetened vanilla almond milk, but it is totally enough to give it that sweet pie flavor. I even think the vanilla gives it a hint of that melted ice cream on pumpkin pie taste. This recipe is also completely dairy-free and can be easily made gluten-free by using gluten-free oats.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatmeal Recipe
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk or vanilla cashew milk
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts (optional)
Printable Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup sweetened vanilla almond milk or vanilla cashew milk
- ¾ tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
- Modifications: If you use regular, unsweetened almond milk or regular milk, add 1 tsp of honey and ¼ tsp of vanilla.
- Add the rolled oats to a mason jar or other lidded container.
- Add the almond milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to the oats.
- If you would like, add chopped walnuts.
- Stir until completely mixed, seal the container and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Serve cold. This recipe will keep for several days in the refrigerator.