These Valentine’s Day dessert recipes are the perfect way to treat your friends and family this Valentine’s Day.
Whether you are hosting Valentine’s party, prepping for a class party, or celebrating as a family, these Valentine’s Day dessert recipes will make great additions to your gathering. There are several candy recipes that would also be great gifts to give with Valentine’s cards.
10 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge from Raining Hot Coupons is a great one!
2. This elegant Chocolate Raspberry Bark from Premeditated Leftovers looks like you pulled out all the stops, but really all you need is 2 ingredients and some cookie cutters.
Cupid’s Strawberry Float from Frugal Coupon Living.
4. Kids will love these Layered Jello Snacks from Woman of Many Roles!
5. No one would think that these Dark Chocolate Truffle Hearts are homemade! Perfect for Valentine’s gifts and parties.
6. “Champagne” Fruit Punch for Kids from Real Advice Gal is the perfect beverage for kids Valentine’s Day parties.
7. These Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars from Cincy Shopper look amazing and there’s no reason to stop eating them after Valentine’s Day!
Sweetheart inspired Sugar Cookie Dippers from Our Mini Family are a sweet Valentine’s themed addition to your favorite hot beverage.
9. These Cherry-Flavored White Chocolate Hearts from Premeditated Leftovers are so easy to make with just 4 ingredients.
10. These Chocolate Dipped Clementine Hearts from Premeditated Leftovers are adorable and would make great treats for the classroom – no wheat, nuts, eggs, or dairy (depending on the chocolate you use).
Not a dessert, but these Valentine’s Day Straw Toppers from MomDot would be a lovely addition to any Valentine’s Day party. These candy rimmed glasses would also add a sweet touch to Valentine’s gatherings.